Jake Conrad

Jake Conrad
Blog dedicated to my writing and whatever else I want: movies, games, books, electronics, music, ... anything Jake. The interior of my mind is a mixture of grindhouse, steampunk, Lovecraft, and 80's pop. Be very afraid.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Supernatural


I recieved Season 1 Disk 1 of Supernatural from Netflix and have really been digging the series. I normally don't watch TV but my cuz Jamison and his wife like it so much I thought I would give it a try. Sure it is a Twilight Zone, X-Files clone, but it is done well and is good for a thrill. The two brothers play well off each other and the acting isn't bad. I also like that they play alot of 80's hard rock as they drive around banishing creatures. I was especially impressed with the special effects. For a first season and for TV they are great. Don't worry, I haven't given up on my reading goals, just pacing myself sargent.

1 comment: